Frequently Asked Questions
Esvyda always provides the best for patients, providers, payers, and employers.
That is why we created this section with the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Esvyda platform and applications.
You can also search here:
General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Esvyda Is a complete virtual solution that provides Telemonitoring and Telehealth services. Our solution integrates into the workflows for risk assessment/management and care coordination of patients suffering chronic conditions.
The use of telecommunications and information technology to provide access to health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, consultation, supervision, and information remotely. Telemonitoring involves easy-to-use equipment that helps patients to track their vital signs at home.
Esvyda’s solution is designed for the USA healthcare system. However, if providers or patients decide to travel outside the USA, they could continue using Esvyda (mobile app or web portal).
Patients and Healthcare Providers. Our App is free for patients whose healthcare providers are using our services. If your health care provider is not subscribed to us yet, encourage him to do it!
Yes, patients can access Esvyda’s services using the Web Portal, and the Movile App on smartphones and tablets. With an Android version equal to or greater than 5.0, and iOS equal to or greater than 12.0. Healthcare providers can access Esvyda’s services using the Web Portal.
General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by Patients
If you have an Android device, go to the play store, look for “Esvyda” and download it. For IOS devices, go to the App Store, look for “Esvyda Plus” and download it.
For you to log into your Esvyda account on the mobile app or web portal, you need either an account set up by your doctor or an invitation code. Once you get your account set up, you will receive a username and a password via email. Use these credentials on your mobile app to log into your Esvyda account.
Go to www.esvyda.net using your internet browser, or click on the login button on this page’s main menu. Once you get to the login page, type your username and password (the account needs to be previously set up).
For security purposes, along your account creation process, three security questions will be set up as an authentication method. Answering the questions correctly will validate your identity at the time you log in.
, , “ ”. , , .
If that happens to you please make sure that:
- The Bluetooth on your phone or tablet is enabled.
- You have paired your medical device with your phone or tablet before.
- Your phone or tablet is within the Bluetooth’s range (up to 13 feet).
- You are taking the reading while the Esvyda app is open on your phone or tablet.
This can affect the way the app captures the reading, make sure you open the Esvyda app while taking vital signs readings.
Some medical devices can storage several readings within its internal memory. Once you take a new reading with Esvyda app opened and the Bluetooth enabled, you will see the last reading you took, and the previous ones stored within the medical device.
To see your readings in both devices you need to have internet connection available in both. Once internet is enabled in both devices, they can be synced automatically or manually.
This may occur because either test strips are expired, there is not enough blood on the strip, or the strip was not correctly placed in the device. To avoid this, verify your strip’s expiration date, insert the strip all the way into the device first, and then add enough blood to fully cover the tip.
Your readings can be displayed on a different measurement unit, please make sure that this unit is the same in the device and the Esvyda mobile app or web portal.
When you change time zone, The first reading will arrive with a different time, take another one, this one will be correct. Make sure to update your time zone in your Esvyda profile.
You can check your readings schedule by:
- Clicking at the “My Goals” sign on the upper side of your dashboard (Android app).
- Clicking at the “My Goals” sign on the lower main menu (iOS app).
- Clicking at the “Calendar” sign at the upper main menu, and then at the “My reading schedule” option at the drop-down menu (Web portal).
Using your computer’s internet browser you can go to www.esvyda.net, login, then go to the “Profile” section (right upper side) (under your profile picture) and there you will find the “Change password” option.
Using your computer’s internet browser you can go to www.esvyda.net, login, then go to the “Profile” section (right upper side) (under your profile picture), and there you will find the “Security Questions” option. Update the three answers for the questions, and click on the “Reset” button. Remember that you will be asked for the answers when you log in back for the first time.
Your information will be safe, we keep all your data in the cloud. This means that when you get a new phone, all you need to do to see your information is to re install the Esvyda app and login.
To recover your password you can use the Android mobile app or the web portal www.esvyda.net. In both options, at the login page, you will see the “Forgot My Password” sign, click on this option and follow the instructions.
Using your computer’s internet browser you can go to www.esvyda.net, login, then go to the “Profile” section (right upper side) (under your profile picture), and there you will find the “Profile” option. Update the email on the “Username” section, and click on the “Reset” button. Remember that you will be logging in with this new email.
General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by Health Providers
For you to do so, you have two options:
- If you are an Athena Health EHR user, you can invite your patients from Athena, They will receive an email with instructions to set up their login credentials for the Esvyda portal and mobile app. The patient’s information will automatically sync in Esvyda.
- If you are not an Athena Health EHR user, you can create and invite your patients directly from the Esvyda web portal. You can invite them at the moment you create their account on the platform or invite existing ones via SMS or email.
- From your portal, click on the blue lateral menu the option “Patients”, at the following lateral menu, click on the “Patients List”.
- Use the filters and search boxes to look for the patient.
- Click on the patient’s name.
- Look at the patient’s gray lateral menu, the”Profile” option, and click on it.
From your portal, go to the patient’s “Profile”, then, go to “User portal” option, then rewrite the new e-mail, make sure to click on “Save”, then click on “Yes” for confirmation. Encourage your patient to do it by themself on www.esvyda.net.
From your portal, go to the patient’s “Profile”, then, go to “User portal” option, then click on the “Reset Password” button at the bottom of the page. Encourage your patient to do it by themself on www.esvyda.net.
From your portal, go to the patient’s “Profile”, then, go to “User portal” option, then click on the “Reset Security Questions” button at the bottom of the page. Encourage your patient to do it by themself on www.esvyda.net.
Due to HIPAA compliance, it is not possible to erase any health information about a patient. However, you can deactivate the account, just deactivate the toggle “Status” button on the patient’s user portal page.
- From your account, look for the “Telehealth” option on the lateral blue menu.
- Click on the “Schedule” option on the following lateral gray menu.
- At the calendar view, click on the time and day you would like to set up the appointment for, and then.
- Proceed to fill out the form with the needed information.
- Click on the “Create” option for saving the appointment.
- From your account, look for the “Telehealth” option on the lateral blue menu.
- Click on the “Appointments” option on the following lateral gray menu.
- At the list, look for the entry you would like to edit, and.
- Click on the “Pencil” icon within the box. If you want to edit the hour, activate the “Reschedule” toggle button and then use the arrows or your keyboard to set up the new time.
- Click on the “Edit” button to save the changes.
You can only create a new physician or medical staff if you are the administrator. If so:
- Look for the “Settings” option on the lateral blue menu and then.
- Click on the “Care Team” option in the following gray lateral menu.
- At the upper left side of the page, you will find the option to add a new member.
- Click on it and then fill out the form with the needed information.
- Once you click on “Save”, the logging credentials will be sent to the user via email.
First, You need to unassign the device in the Esvyda web portal. For doing so:
- Click on the “Remote Patient Monitoring“ option on the main blue lateral menu, then.
- Click on the “Medical Devices” option on the lateral gray menu.
- Use the filters to look for the medical device.
- Once you find it, click on its serial number.
- Click on the “Delete” selection on the Assigned To line.
- Click on the “Ok” button to confirm. The medical device will be assigned to the new patient once he/she pairs de device and takes the first reading using the Esvyda app.